Stationeers is an upcoming space survival game where you are put in the shoes of an astronaut attempting to construct a space station and survive. The game will attempt to simulate the experience of living in deep space accurately, from ensuring your basic needs are met to successful away missions.
- All the following features are planned for the game and are subject to change
- Inspired by Space Station 13, the game is designed with no specific end in mind, best visualized as a loop: Build → Survive → Explore → Exploit → Build.
- Complex systems around atmospherics, power generation, medical, agriculture, food, and gravity require your thought and management at all times.
- Detailed construction system including architecture, power, and networking.
- Science-based atmospherics system including temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures.
- Gravity simulation. Lose structural integrity in a room and the room loses gravity.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as explosive decompression.
- Farm livestock and grow plants for food in space! Independent and immersive AI implementation for animals.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Perform surgeries, cure diseases, and other medical aliments faced by other Stationeers.